JOB POSTING DATE: APRIL 2 – 2018
Are you interested in joining MUM’s Admissions team? We now have two open positions: US Admissions Counselor and International Admissions Counselor.
This is an exciting time for MUM – we had a 50% increase in new students in our spring entry, and new online programs will soon be available for the upcoming fall entry.
Admissions counselors are the first point of contact for all applicants to MUM, and personally guide them through the process from application to enrollment. Admissions Counselors develop relationships with prospective students and must be:
- highly skilled at personally connecting with people of all backgrounds
- excellent listeners and communicators, with flexibility in mode of communication (phone, text, email)
- well-organized and detail-oriented, with attention to procedures and ability to learn new systems
- comfortable working with computers
- diligent in following up with leads and applicants
- committed to reaching goals for acceptances and enrollment
Both of these positions pay market wages for a 35-hour work week.
With our warmest regards,
Gwen Stowe and Ron Barnett
MUM Deans of Admissions