For Fairfield office:
The HR and Office Manager serves as an extension of the Director of HR in the LA office to manage all staffing needs from a personnel, facilities and administrative perspective in the Fairfield office. Whether it be coordinating visitor arrangements, internal meetings, or processing vendor payments, this person is both the executor of immediate needs to facilitate smooth business operations, while also strategically managing personnel needs via the Director of HR. This person is an excellent customer service agent and has high emotional intelligence. They work independently and have an inherent understanding of confidentiality and understand the importance of being a trusted source of information and service to employees.
- Three years of related administrative, office or HR experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Serves as the point person to facilitate to the building landlord.
- Processes all vendor, company, and some employee purchases.
- Maintains key inventory, issues keys/key fobs.
- Assists in coordination of facility and safety-related areas and activities.
- Communicates with janitorial staff regarding special projects or cleaning concerns.
- Coordinates desk assignments, office supplies.
- Fairfield team lead for celebrations, community causes, other staff events and efforts.
- Opens the office
- Greets visitors.
- Fields incoming calls/voicemails.
- Create and maintain an appealing office space including lobby and conference rooms, which are conducive for client visits and meetings.
- Distributes mail and manages outgoing mail.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Fields employee needs and coordinates with the Director of HR.
- Proactively notifies Director of HR to any concerns/trends/needs.
- Confidentially and professionally services any questions or staff needs.
- Assists with recruiting needs in the Fairfield office.
Sarah Hamilton | Director of Human Resources
1201 West 5th Street, Suite T230, Los Angeles CA 90017
Who we are:
We are a team comprised of carefully cultivated, talented, curious-minded individuals driving our agency forward at exponential speed. We take pride in providing our clients with first rate service, meaningful strategic insights, and award winning creative. People who thrive at Hawthorne wake up each day excited about achieving impactful campaigns results, creating innovative new products and work that provide limitless value to consumer behavior felt on a vast scale.
We are driven by our values. We are: strategic and analytical, driven and self-starters, confident and professional, swiss army knives, and we work hard and have fun
Hawthorne is a full-service brand response advertising agency, specializing in strategic planning, creative development, production, media planning, buying and analytics, and campaign management for integrated marketing campaigns. With over 30 years of proven excellence in brand response, the agency combines persuasive brand messaging with best in class analytic systems to create accountable, high-performance advertising campaigns. Hawthorne has developed successful award-winning campaigns for brands such as 3M, Armor All, Bose, Black & Decker, Hamilton Beach, Pella, SanDisk, Transamerica, United Healthcare and more. The agency is headquartered in Los Angeles, with the founding office located in the Midwest.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.